The Valley of Light Project

Directed by: Mira Arad | Music Video | 2018 | Nepal

A genuine collaboration between many well known, awarded singers and musicians from Nepal and around the globe, with music students from

Nepal and KM Music Conservatory of A.R.Rahman in Chennai-India.

Music Produced by: Ranzen Jha Song Lyrics: Robin Tamang & Tsering Gellek Composed by: Robin Tamang

Production Company: Sea of Art Productions Music Mentors: Duncan Bridgeman & Manose Newa

Mixing Engineer & Mastering Engineer: Jerry Silvester Vincent Sound Engineer: Sunit

The Valley of Light by Robin Tamang & Tsering Gellek

Lyrics:

How grateful I am for your kind protection You’re my inspiration,

I must confess. How many Gods and wise men,

Walked in your presence Came to clean their penance,

Since beginning of time. What clouds have you breathe in,

What rivers have you drunk, What fire rages within,

Sages and saints Travel longing for....

Chorus:

Light your flame and show me the way, Your light is guiding me through my darkest days.

Show me the way, and I'll be there, In the valley of love, In the valley of light.

In the valley of love In the valley of light. Artists loving hands Fulfilled your promise.

To fill void with space, To fill space with void. And then to a place Where everything is divine,

On the altar of the highest peaks. May every home and garden,

Every corner and square. Every mountain and valley, May they be blessed by your Infinite light.

Chorus:

In the valley of love In the valley of light. In the valley of Life...