PSA

Vote With Your Wallet

Directed by: Jomana Madieh | Produced by: Robin Liendeborg | PSA | 2017 | Sweden | 1:30

At the store, all the items the woman has bought are scanned, and on the screen there appears a number. A big one. Careless about how much they cost, the woman took out a pile of bank notes and handed them to the cashier. Then the unjust truth appears as the young girl, who on the other side, gets her salary.

<
>

1:25
What Do You Reach For?
When the pressures of school, family, relationships, life get intense, we all have our ways of coping. A public service announcement about a very timely issue.
1:00
Distracted
This video sheds a light on how distracted people are with their devices, and the need to just connect as people.
1:08
Empowered Women
We are empowered women!
1:43
Waterman
Water comes from very far respect it
4:47
Female Genital Mutilation
Female Genital Mutilation is a harmful traditional that must be stop; therefore most countries have passed a bill banning its practice as in the case of Senegal.
1:16
Homeless Teen PSA
40% of homeless teens identify as LGBTQ+. 50% have parents that don't care that they're gone. Let's take care of each other.
1:09
Education Equity PSA
Zipcodes shouldn't determine educational opportunities.
1:04
Microaggression
Once the words jump over the teeth, there is no way it will ever come back.
Baltimore Speaks
This project explores a variety of voices in Baltimore around healthcare needs for residents of the city.
1:26
What You Plant You Harvest
A kitchen comes to life as a characteristic chaotic breakfast scene, to be expected in a family household, unravels.
2:10
Empower Us All
One of the women in the group takes a stand to guard another from the harsh conditions she faces as a woman in society, as the others who had previously passed her slowly realize their mistakes and step forward to empower each other to fight the oppression they face in the world together.
1:30
Vote With Your Wallet
2:02
Go Alfresco!
A PSA encouraging people to spend time outside with nature.
2:31
Don't Assume
A PSA about prejudice.
2:34
Power Up
Three young girls find their power exists inside of them the whole time
FOREST 500
Forest 500 is the world's first ratings agency for rainforests.
2:22
A Magical Place
In South Sudan, school is a magical place.
An American Girl
A day in the life of a typical American girl. This Public Service Announcement was produced by students in The Righteous Conversations Project.
1:58
Nature is Speaking - Julia Roberts is Mother Nature
The voice of mother nature motivates us to listen and act on her behalf.
Love Has No Labels
The Love Has No Labels campaign challenges us to open our eyes to our bias and prejudice and work to stop it in ourselves, others and institutions.