The MY HERO Project | Library

Venus Williams

By John Bankston

Publisher: Mitchell Lane Publishers, Incorporated, September 2002
ISBN: 1584151293
MY HERO recommends this book to young adult readers.

Synopsis
A biography of the young tennis player who has been ranked among the top ten women players in the world.

User Reviews:
Lanie V. (mlyv) Phils. | 9/4/2012 3:35 AM
I really really like Venus Williams, despite her being world tennis superstar she always remained humble and lovable  especially in her style of playing tennis. She's so amazing and fantastic that made her great.I love you, Venus.
Leorla Stone | 1/27/2009 7:49 PM
Venus, I like your style.  I like how you ignore comments people make that are not very flattering. I see so much heart in your eyes. I am so proud of you. I try to see every one of your appearances. So much happiness fills up my heart when I see you. Take care of yourself and REMEMBER you have inspired so many.  Thank you for sharing yourself with us thru tennis. When I first saw you I loved you because you look just like my cousin, Annie Merle. Annie was so good to me. Bye.  
ranesha marsha wall | 1/3/2008 3:00 AM
i love your book please make more and more and keep your head up and i hope to be like you one day
christopher lee williams | 12/6/2007 11:59 PM
this was so great..omg i cant believe this book ..the best ever..totally
Alexandra Diaz | 11/13/2007 9:26 AM
I have this book right now and im doing a biography on you Venus Williams. I have been playing sinse i was 4 1/2 also and now im 12. but i dont think i'll become pro when im 14. This book was very helpful to me because I know more of my Favorite  female tennis player. hope i can ever meet you, and have you sign my U.S. open tennis ball. :)
Jessica | 10/23/2007 1:17 PM
I think Venus is very inspiring! She is an idol!
lanland | 9/18/2007 5:51 AM
u know u my favorite tennis player.i'm in high school and i have to write on page about a famous tennis player and choose to write about you.
miss jj | 7/1/2007 6:43 PM
i like the way she plays shes my hero and i hope she never stops playing tennis cause shes fantastic!!
| 4/14/2006 8:13 AM
The book had good, interesting, facts about venus williams.
| 4/14/2006 8:12 AM
i thought the book was really fun!
REMY | 1/20/2006 9:40 AM
i just love the way you play.i am hoping to be like you and your sister in the future.

Write your comments
  • Only registered users can write reviews