Dad

Antonio Aguinaga | Narrative | 2017 | USA

Password: dadfilm

A Mexican widower and son's relationship is put to the test when the son discovers his dad's most intimately kept secret.

<
>

Under the Stars
With his parents’ break up at the forefront of his mind, a young boy seeks escape and someone to talk to. Without a male figure in his life, he seeks solace under the stars with a message for his Grandad, who doesn’t need to reply, but just to listen. They are not so far from here.
Best Friend
After moving across the country a little girl finds more than a best friend when her parents let her adopt a dog.
B R E A T H L E S S
An inspiring journey that dives deep into the reflection of one man coming to terms with the breathtaking nature of time.
5:35
Fear
When fears grow big and hopes get small, a little boy seeks helps from the least likely superhero.
7:02
The Anniversary
Estelle tries to bring Oliver out of his gloom and they end up having an unexpected night of fun and childish games, as they reconnect and support each other through their grief over a tragic loss.
4:46
The Monster in my Head
A girl stands up to the negative voice inside her head.
Dad
G.I. José
WARNING - This film is recommended for mature audiences - viewer discretion advised. A Mexican-American U.S. Army soldier comes back home and has a dilemma.
8:00
Dear John
A child who was diagnosed with hearing loss and an attending speech impairment writes a letter to his elder brother a couple of years after his miraculous recovery. He shares his experiences; many of which were once shut within his unpleasant solitude.
5:03
The Dream
A young man with big dreams, meets with his school counselor as he struggles to live in a world of violence and riots.
8:16
My Haggan Dream
On the island of Saipan, a young girl's mysterious dream about a haggan, or green sea turtle, leads her to investigate the sea turtles that live around her home. Join her adventure to find turtles, which leads to a wonderful birthday wish.
6:17
Hoop Dreamin'
Out of school on summer break, a young man learns a powerful lesson. That through hard work, purpose and sacrifice any dream can be realized.
9:17
Un homme ordinaire (An ordinary man)
8:27
Now Here
5:23
Lapet 3
13:00
Zawadi
10:12
A Boy and His Dad
A family drama exploring the personal, evolving relationship between a father and son.
9:59
147 Feet
Amos stands on a roof enthroned above the city. That wasn't the deal he signed with life. And yet there he is. About to make a leap into the abyss. Right then a strange nine year old boy starts asking him those questions he is trying to get away from. 147 Feet is a film about how everything happens for a reason. And the impact we have on other people, often without us knowing.
7:22
The Talk
A father, a son and a life or death conversation. 'The Talk' is a short film that takes you through the minds of 2 African American men in relation to police brutality in the USA.
13:49
Me + You - A Film About Rediscovering Self-Love
Me + You follows a young boy who fragments from his innate sense of self when he begins to judge himself based on society's perceptions. Throughout the film, this fragmented version visits his childlike self over the course of his life, unable to bring his truth to light.