Directed by: Nursani | Produced by: Ahmad Fuad Starring: Ahmad Fuad
Evocative Voice of Bung Tomo
Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG.

Evocative Voice of Bung Tomo

Directed by: Nursani | Produced by: Ahmad Fuad | Starring: Ahmad Fuad | 2018 | Indonesia

Bung Tomo played a significant role in Battle of Surabaya 1945 in Indonesia. With his evocative voice, he strengthen the spirit of Surabaya people to retain Indonesia's Independence from colonialism.  

For More Information

Bung Tomo suamiku: biar rakyat yang menilai kepahlawananmu
<
>

MLK Jr : My Dream
Made because of inspiration from Black History Month, and to honor the work MLK Jr. and others have done.
Florence Kelley
Florence Kelley was a children's rights activist who fought against child labor and labor discrimination.
Nadia Murad
Nadia Murad is a Nobel Prize-winning activist and sex slave survivor from Kojo, Iraq.
Origami Tribute to Mahatma Gandhi by Kalyani Voleti from India
On the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th Birth Anniversary, I held an interesting tribute to Gandhiji using Origami, the Japanese art of paper folding.
Shirley Chisholm Seat in Politics by Ian of Ore
This chair represents one of her most famous quotes, "If they don't give you a seat at the table, bring a folding chair."
Revolutionary Grace Lee Boggs
Grace Lee Boggs was a philosopher and activist for Asian Americans and African Americans, throughout her 100-year life.
Martin Luther King Jr. by Jim McNalis from USA
The Civil Rights leader is depicted as a serious freedom fighter in this terra cotta /bronze patina sculpture
Bryan Stevenson
Bryan Stevenson, founder and executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative, is a lawyer and social justice activist for prison reform.
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Harriet Beecher Stowe was an abolitionist and is best known for her novel Uncle Tom's Cabin.
Cesar Chavez
Cesar Chavez was a migrant farm worker and civil rights activist who co-founded the United Farm Workers Association.
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson was a Founding Father responsible for writing the Declaration of Independence, and the third President of the United States.
The Hero at The Avenue of Eternal Peace
The "Tank Man" ended martial law at the Tiananmen Square protests by standing his ground in front of the lead tank.
My Hero Abe Lincon by Kevin Whitmire
Abe Lincoln is my hero because he taught me that you should keep your goals and reach them no matter what the cost
The Lonely Bright Rose by Maria Vukaj
I uploaded one of my drawings which shows a plant that grows a cage with a rose in it and the light is shining on it. I came up with it. No copying. It's just my imagination.
John F Kennedy 1917-1963 design by Raymond Loewy
Designed by Raymond Loewy in 1963 for the US Postal Stamp Commemorating the life of the late President John F Kennnedy
Gandhiji by Adharsh S from Coimbatore in India
Beautiful Portrait of the global hero who practiced non-violence to achieve India's independence
Pascal Nwoga - Human Rights Activist
Thurgood Marshall
Thurgood Marshall was appointed as the first African American Supreme Court Justice and advanced desegregation in the United States.
The Peace of Gandhi by Archer Lasalle of OCASA
This is a picture of the great Mahatma Gandhi in peace after successfully protecting India from unfair laws enforced by the British.
Tyra Hemans by Mariam Tehari, Boys&Girls Club LB
Tyra Hemans, advocate for The March For Our Lives