Relationships

Fear

Directed by: Henrik Frederiksen | Produced by: Elephant Tribe | Narrative | 2017 | USA | 5:35

Password: fear

When fears grow big and hopes get small, a little boy seeks helps from the least likely superhero.

<
>

7:53
The Toothmans
Deb and Jim Toothman and their transgender daughter Cooper Toothman, talk about their struggles with acceptance both within their family and in the community.
5:00
The Story of Life
A documentary detailing the life of ten-year-old Ethan Posner, his three-year battle against cancer.
11:07
I'll Hide, You Seek
I'll Hide You Seek is literally and figuratively a story about being lost... and found. A story about being seen, and known.
11:41
Between Us
Between Us is the story of Angela’s life, the one she has and the one she wishes she could have.
5:40
Louis’ story: child soldier to role model
This film by the Thomson Reuters Foundation tells the story of Louis Lakor, a former child soldier with the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) rebel group in northern Uganda.
10:11
Laurie's Day
The film follows Tory and her brother Dean as they struggle to say goodbye to their mother on her final day.
4:31
Les Vaillants
For over 100 years, whenever someone dies, Kitcisakik men get together to build a casket as a show of solidarity with the family.
At Last I Know What Love Is
Under the Stars
With his parents’ break up at the forefront of his mind, a young boy seeks escape and someone to talk to. Without a male figure in his life, he seeks solace under the stars with a message for his Grandad, who doesn’t need to reply, but just to listen. They are not so far from here.
Harry Dean Stanton Award @ Ace Hotel
5:35
Fear
7:02
The Anniversary
Estelle tries to bring Oliver out of his gloom and they end up having an unexpected night of fun and childish games, as they reconnect and support each other through their grief over a tragic loss.
5:09
Upstanders: The Mosque Across the Street
What happens when a mosque moves across the street from a church in the Bible Belt?
6:26
Mutual Rescue: Eric & Peety
5:24
The Future of Our Species
This fall marks the release of 'Leonardo's Brain,' the book that Director Tiffany Shlain's father and best-selling author, Leonard Shlain, finished days before he passed away. Tiffany builds off her father's ideas to explore the future of our species.
14:46
Present Trauma
'Present Trauma' is a psychological drama about Keith, a Marine veteran struggling to cope with family life after a combat tour overseas.