Professional

Talk It Up TV - Hannah’s Dream

Produced by: Dir. Anny Havland | Documentary | 2016 | USA | 12:06

Hannah only has 2 very small dreams, to have cheekbones one day and to swim with a dolphin in Hawaii. Hannah is a sweet 8 year old from Idaho with Treacher Collins syndrome. She is missing her fifth chromosome, which involves an underdevelopment of the facial bones and muscle. She has no ears and is missing bones in her face. She’s had ten surgeries so far.It’s emotionally very hard on the family to be separated during these times. Her most recent surgery was on 8-4-15 and was her most intense surgery yet, to remove the tracheotomy pipe and make it so she can eat on her own. Hannah was in a Halo for several months during her recovery and on Nov. 20th it was finally removed. Will she look the same and will her loved ones recognize her? More importantly will she be able to eat on her own? Wait until you see how she reacts when we come in with some Talk It Up TV love, it's priceless! Talk It Up Foundation is a non-profit 501C3 that brings acts of kindness to those most in need when they least expect it.

<
>

Exchange Volunteer CorpsAfrica/Senegal Abdel Kader Kadfi
What do you care about?
RBG [Trailer]
At the age of 84, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has developed a breathtaking legal legacy while becoming an unexpected pop culture icon.
Won't You Be My Neighbor [Trailer]
Won’t You Be My Neighbor? takes an intimate look at America’s favorite neighbor: Mister Fred Rogers.
1 minute
The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia [Trailer]
The myths, the stigmas, the truths, of dyslexia revealed.
3:01
The belly dancer donning a beard to protest LGBT abuse in Egypt
The 25-year-old, who is completing her masters at Cardiff University in Wales, has helped many asylum seekers access higher education in Britain – something she is passionate about after spending several "heartbreaking" years unable to study.
10:01
Art for Peace
This film by the Thomson Reuters Foundation tells the story of South Sudan's young artists battling for peace with the music, film and poetry.
9:44
Beyond Boko Haram
Psychologist Dr Fatima Akilu, who trained in Britain's National Health Service, works with both victims and members of the Islamist militant group Boko Haram.
5:53
Educate Girls
In India, the majority of girls do not complete their primary education. Educate Girls is working to make education more accessible to girls by partnering with public schools, training local champions for girls’ education, and mobilizing communities to help girls achieve their full potential
7:46
Look Up
High-stakes arboreal therapy for the nature deficit disorder you probably have.
5:52
My Country is the World
Garry Davis gave up Broadway to become World Citizen #1, standing up for a world in which Humanity is United, a world in which we are one.
Creating a MY HERO Organizer for Art video
The Map to Paradise Trailer
Journey through time into the new era of ocean conservation, and discover how the history of marine parks has been shaped by a global movement where nations are redrawing the lines on our world’s big blue map.
Create a Film Page Tutorial
2017 MY HERO International Film Festival Sizzle
Create an Art page Tutorial
Create an Audio Page Tutorial
Organizer Tutorial featuring Taft High School
Creating Class Codes Tutorial
MY HERO Teacher's Room Tutorial