2-1

Zahra Jafari | Short | 2016 | Iran | 1:00

Password: 13851219; Painting of children is hopefull and wake up my internal child
<
>

1:10
Laguna Bluebelt 2017 Photo Contest Winners!
The Laguna Bluebelt Photo contest winners slideshow.
6:49
Oprah's Surprise Visit to Jeni Stepanek
Video tribute from Oprah Winfrey's Super Soul Sunday
7:36
My Hero Pomozi.ba
8:24
Foster Parents Needed
2:15
His First Day
2:04
SWEAT - Fighting for Sex Workers’ Rights in South Africa
A psa for the rights of sex workers in South Africa and how to help.
4:15
Gerascophobia
The animation film 'Gerascophobia' is about a boy called 'Mo' who has fears for growing up and ageing. Mo does many ridiculous things to avoid growing up. The animation describes his mundane life moments, shows his fears of separation, mortality, taking responsibility, and standing out as an independent individual. The ideas were mainly from personal life experience and childhood memories. The theme of my works is mostly about children’s fears and anxieties, and self-identity. I focus on childhood anxieties as a means of gaining insight to the anxieties of adults. As we mature, rationality and social pressures inhibit our instinctive responses as we learn to conceal our fears.
1:58
The Hero's Journey
The Hero’s Journey | Is my graduation project for the University HKU | Image and Media Technology Since the beginning of time people are fascinated by stories of hero’s. But did you know there is a fundamental structure that's lies beneath all these tales of fantasy. Joseph Campbell, a famous mythologist, was the first to discover similarities within all ancient myths. He called it the Monomyth. According to him there are 17 stages in which every hero has to walk through one way or the other. Christopher Vogler a Hollywood development executive was inspired by the writings of Campbell. He wrote his own adaptation guide for hollywood screenwriters. In the hero’s journey his 12 stages are visualized by using iconic blockbuster movies that follow the same structure of storytelling.
2:18
The Spectrum
Quinn MacLaughlin overcame open heart surgery his first week of life, only to overcome another mountain. The Label of Autism. This is a narrative giving voice to one who is told what he isn't. Narrative Documentary treatment waiting for funding following a spectrum child finding his way against the statistical barriers to prove he is rather than the statistics of who he isn't.
12:00
Breath
In the middle of a war a fetus is dreaming about the word that it wants to come…
9:00
1985
A dying man (Robert Sella) prepares to move in with his estranged mother. He makes an appointment with a beauty consultant (Lindsay Pulsipher) to hide his symptoms.
1:40
The First Smile After...
By their innocent world, children save us from our sad miserable world and this film has a quick look at a love message that is the savior.
1:20
Bluer than Ever
A little girl draw her wishes in the paper, the picture of her healthly father that stand with her mother .
1:00
2-1
Painting of children is hopefull and wake up my internal child
1:05
#AnywhereIsSafer
A short animation set to the words of Warsan Shire's 'Home' – a poem about the experience of refugees fleeing untold atrocities in the countries.
3:35
Water for Gold
Water for Gold tells the alarming story of how international trade law is leading us to trade our most basic rights to clean, safe water for access to gold.
:30
SARA PSA
This 30 second PSA was created for the Sexual Assault Resource Agency (SARA) in Charlottesville, Virginia through the Commercial Production workshop at Light House Studio, a youth filmmaking center. The film was created by high school students in Charlottesville.
8:08
International Film Festival Overview
The MY HERO International Film Festival is celebrating 13 years of inspiring media. Become part of the community and submit your work today. myhero.com/submit
4:18
The Present
Jake spends most of his time playing videogames indoors until his mum decides to give him a present.
2:30
Hedge Hero
When his friend is taken by a dastardly serpent chef, Ned the hedgehog must gather the courage to become the superhero he’s always been inside.