Peace
Directed by: Jacob & Issac Seigel-Boettner | Produced by: Jacob & Isaac Seigel-Boettner | Production company: Hubub Films | Starring: Bharati Phakad
Pedal=Sight
5:30
Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG.

Pedal=Sight

Directed by: Jacob & Issac Seigel-Boettner | Produced by: Jacob & Isaac Seigel-Boettner | Production Company: Hubub Films | Starring: Bharati Phakad | Documentary | India | 5:30

This film tells the story of Bharati, a young girl from India, who is now able to go to high school and dream big because of a bicycle. She used to have to walk for one hour in order to get to school while boys were given bicycles to help them get to school. In India, people felt it was a waste of money to pay for girls to get bicycles to go to school because girls would typically get married young. Once the school director realized this unfair treatment she made it her goal to give the girls bikes to get to school. Now that Bharati has a bike it has inspired her to want to help others and become a District Supervisor in the future.

For More Information

With My Own Two Wheels Website
<
>

14:19
2020 IFF Ron Kovic Peace Prize
2:17:14
2020 MY HERO International Film Festival Screening and Award Ceremony
The annual MY HERO International Film Festival Screening and Award Ceremony was held on December 12, 2020 via Zoom. Participants from all over the world helped celebrate the best of humanity!
2:15
Francesco [Trailer]
FRANCESCO is the latest film from Oscar and Emmy-nominated Director Evgeny Afineevsky, featuring exclusive interviews with His Holiness Pope Francis, His Holiness Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, Mark Kennedy Shriver, Sister Norma Pimentel, and Juan Carlos Cruz, among others.
1:46
Voices for Peace
Diverse people from across the globe come together and share a hopeful message that despite our challenges and differences, peace is possible.
1:16
The Peace of Wild Things
When despair for the world grows in me… ...I come into the peace of wild things. ~Wendell Barry
9:26
Shymaa's story from GAZA - "We Are the Ones"
Shymaa's story sparked the 2 Unite All benefit album with 30 world famed musicians ...
Kyle Carpenter
The Valley of Light Project
The inner flame resides in the heart of each individual, that is why we are all interconnected. All individual flames unite as One Universal Flame of Love and Compassion. 2020 song contest winner
10:00
The Curious Scroll: How Does Something Ugly Become Beautiful
Being curious could just be the needed element to bring people together and overcome differences.
6:19
NNSC
Members of NNSC, National Network for Safe Communities, discuss their world-wide programs that work to reduce and prevent violence in communities.
10:13
The Atomic Tree - 原爆の木
The Atomic Tree is a journey into the memories of one of the most revered trees in the world-- a 400-year-old Japanese White Pine bonsai that survived the atomic blast in Hiroshima.
We Must Do Something(Anything) by DJ Trotsky
The news can be depressing and we can feel hopeless.
International Day of Peace
Information on ways to contribute to the International Day of Peace Further resources >> https://internationaldayofpeace.org/get-involved/
A Brave and Startling Truth
Maya Angelou reads her poem "A Brave and Startling Truth" which she wrote in commemoration of the UN's 50th Anniversary, in 1995.
To The Boy - for Mattie J.T. Stepanek
Mattie's life philosophy was to play after every storm, so now, when we all feel tossed about but the waves of our world, we must remember to hold onto hope.
Salutation to the Dawn
Pastor Basch, A Personal Hero
9:31
Bullets to Books (Excerpt)
A film exploring The Jüdische Kulturbund Project and the critical importance of peace in South Sudan.
Make a Difference
This song is all about how me and you will come together as one and make a difference that other generations can benefit from.
1:39
My Hero - Walter Sisulu: South African Leader
My film talks about Walter Sisulu and how he was connected to my subject matter in my book.