Activist
Directed by: Makarand Purohit | Produced by: India Water Portal
A House of Solutions
6:40
Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG.

A House of Solutions

Directed by: Makarand Purohit | Produced by: India Water Portal | Documentary | 2015 | India | 6:40

Rahul Banerjee, a scientist and researcher, has created sustainable and environmentally friendly home-based solutions to manage his own water supply and sanitation issues in Indore, India.

<
>

3 min
test 25
this is a test
7:48
What if...
This short documentary film shatters the preconceptions of homelessness, explores the ramifications of unstable housing for children, and provides a solution.
6:06
Words Have Power
10-year-old Jaysa rallies the community with her speeches about how the power plant causes asthma and “so much suffering.” When they succeed in shutting down the plant, Jaysa concludes that “words have power.”
RBG [Trailer]
At the age of 84, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has developed a breathtaking legal legacy while becoming an unexpected pop culture icon.
He Named Me Malala - Official Trailer
This documentary is a portrait of Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai. It documents her personal life and her inspiring journey as an activist.
2:42
Creative Visions Foundation
Creative Visions believes in the power of storytelling to ignite positive social change
8:26
Reclaiming Pakistan
A civil rights activist, Mohammad Jibran Nasir, sparks a social revolution after almost 140 children were killed in the Peshawar Army School tragedy.
5:28
Water Song
Máxima Acuña, a subsistence farmer in Peru’s northern highlands, stood up to Newmont Mining Corporation!
4:47
The Equal Justice Initiative
Bryan Stevenson and Equal Justice Initiative litigate cases for the unjustly imprisoned and work to reform the justice system.
2:06
Phoolan [Trailer]
Waves for Water - Nepal Earthquake
Jon Rose and Waves For Water's Nepal Earthquake Relief Effort
4:34
I AM MORGAN ~ STOLEN FREEDOM
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to see the world from an orca's point of view?
Vulcan Productions
Vulcan Productions initiates, develops and supports projects of substance and enduring significance. We believe in the power of stories to change minds and ignite action. Through our collaborative partnerships, Vulcan Productions tells powerful stories that help audiences understand the world around them, respond to challenges, and bring about lasting change.
Racing Extinction [Trailer]
Whether infiltrating notorious black markets with guerilla-style tactics or exploring the scientific causes affecting changes to the environment, "Racing Extinction" will change the way we see the world and our role within it.
Mother of All Rivers
Berta Cáceres rallied her indigenous Lenca people to wage a grassroots protest that successfully pressured the government of Honduras and the world's largest dam builder to withdraw from building the Agua Zarca Dam.
3 min
Frame by Frame [Trailer]
After decades of war and an oppressive Taliban regime, four Afghan photojournalists face the realities of building a free press in a country left to stand on its own -- reframing Afghanistan for the world and for themselves.
A Song of Oil, Ice and Fire
Right now, Shell is preparing to drill in the Arctic for the first time. If we don’t stop them, it could be the beginning of the end for everything we hold dear --
6:02
About Dan Eldon
Dan Eldon was a photojournalist who used his creativity to effect positive change for those in need. He was killed while on assignment in Somalia, but his spirit lives on in the Creative Visions Foundation, founded by his mother and sister.
1 min
Jon Rose: Waves for Water
Waves for Water's mission is to get access to clean water to those in need around the world, in areas such as Puerto Rico, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Nepal and more.
1 min
Waves for Water
Waves for Water's mission is to get access to clean water to those in need around the world.