Short
Produced by: Wendy Milette & Jeanne Meyers
i Luv Laughing Yoga
Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG.

i Luv Laughing Yoga

Produced by: Wendy Milette & Jeanne Meyers |

After her husband died, Dot discovered that Laughing Yoga was a great way for her to heal the pain of the loss and re-connect to a child-like sense of play again! Jeffery Briar leads the group every morning in opening the heart and doing yoga that uplifts the spirit. www.joyfulb.com www.laughteryoga.org

<
>

A Song of Oil, Ice and Fire
Right now, Shell is preparing to drill in the Arctic for the first time. If we don’t stop them, it could be the beginning of the end for everything we hold dear --
5.00 Minutes
Blue Angel
A memorial montage of Tania Trepanier, a filmmaker, dancer, artist, activist, scholar and lover of life.
4:31 Minutes
Cookie Girl in the Hot Zone
A post-9/11 portrait of a young girl who baked and served cookies to the workers coming and going to the World Trade Center site. First aired on WGBH and Zoom's program America's Kids Respond
4:11
Ending Overfishing
Overfishing is a human-made threat to our world's oceans and requires immediate action.
Big Cat Rescue
The Big Cat Rescue orgnization helps to protect exotic wild cats from in-humane treatment.
4:53
ADAL - Justice
The Hazara people in Quetta are persecuted for being a minority--they often face the threat and reality of violence. This film is a plead for human compassion and peace.
3 min
Art Is
Boys and Girls Club students share their love of Art.
4
Herb Alpert Medley
Herb Alpert performs at the Ann and Jerry Moss Theater at the opening of the Herb Alpert Educational Village in Santa Monica.
7 min
Astonish Me
New species remain undiscovered, but we can only discover them if we can preserve the Earth.