Peace
Directed by: Frank Marshall | Produced by: Frank Marshall
Right To Play [Excerpt]
6:37
Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG.

Right To Play [Excerpt]

Directed by: Frank Marshall | Produced by: Frank Marshall | Documentary | 2012 | USA | 6:37

Instead of cashing in on his Olympic haul, Johann Olav Koss embarked on a remarkable journey that has established him as one of the world's greatest ambassadors of sports. As the founder, President and CEO of Right To Play, Koss and his army of volunteers, teachers, coaches and diplomats have used the power of athletics to elevate the lives of the world's neediest children. This film is the winner of The Ron Kovic Peace Prize and Best of Fest in the 2012 MY HERO International Film Festival. Director Frank Marshall had this response: “Johann and his organization are literally heroes to children in need around the globe,” he stated. “So it’s extremely appropriate and a great honor to accept these two awards from The MY HERO Project on behalf of our film on Johann Olav Koss and his incredible organization, Right to Play.”

WINNER of the Ron Kovic Peace Prize 2012!

For More Information

Acceptance speech by Ryan Suffren at USC - Festival Awards Ceremony
Right to Play Interntional