Narrative

Un homme ordinaire (An ordinary man)

Directed by: Samantha Babboni | Narrative | 2017 | France | 9:17

A night like others where Daryl misses his bus. He will have to make choices during this nocturnal journey.

<
>

7:21
Under Pressure
Garrett has to decide what he’s willing to sacrifice to get what he wants.
11:50
Polaroids
A young girl struggles to cope with the loss of her meaningful memories after an accident at school. However, with the help of her closest friends, she learns to accept her circumstances and enthusiastically discovers the world once again.
3:34
THE CHOICE
Two longtime friends reunite at school, and one friend has a choice to make, which could forever change his life.
2:39
THE MAGIC POWER
This film, based of the fortune, "Reveal to your sister she has magic powers" asks the question of what actual magic power we as humans have to defend ourselves against evil.
7:53
Raakh Ko Dhua
Raakh Ko Dhua is built around a major recurring theme in the song: faces. The narrative depicts the life of an acid attack victim and a victim of domestic violence.
4:44
When I Confronted the Teacher
A younger sister stands up for her older brother.
5:00
Car Pollution and the Air You Breath
Car Pollution and the Air You Breathe started out as a school project for my high school class, Art of Video, but it turned into much more.
11:07
I'll Hide, You Seek
I'll Hide You Seek is literally and figuratively a story about being lost... and found. A story about being seen, and known.
13:20
Hideaway
Short film by Cal Croft about childhood friendships that shines light on the issue of domestic violence.
11:41
Between Us
Between Us is the story of Angela’s life, the one she has and the one she wishes she could have.
11:39
Let the stories be true [Que sean verdad los cuentos]
Gregorio is a 6 year old boy, who under the hope that he will be rich in brief time, he promise to his grandpa buy him a new radio; to his father a new desk so he can work; and to her mother a real space suit for her new play. But he does not know what really goes on with them.
7:05
Hero Complex
Marlow is the new kid in school and finds it hard to be recognized, especially with popular bullies around! As we all know, the only one way to beat a villain is to become a superhero!
3:45
Mumpsimus and Halcyon Discord
If you are a young person experiencing mental ill health and homelessness, life is far from a walk in the park.
5:14
DODGED
A compelling anti-bullying story from Thailand.
10:11
Laurie's Day
The film follows Tory and her brother Dean as they struggle to say goodbye to their mother on her final day.
3:48
On Hold
A tragedy makes a teen realize the importance of spending time with your loved ones.
4:47
Female Genital Mutilation
Female Genital Mutilation is a harmful traditional that must be stop; therefore most countries have passed a bill banning its practice as in the case of Senegal.
My Hero - My Dad
Veterinarians Are Heroes
Under the Stars
With his parents’ break up at the forefront of his mind, a young boy seeks escape and someone to talk to. Without a male figure in his life, he seeks solace under the stars with a message for his Grandad, who doesn’t need to reply, but just to listen. They are not so far from here.