Angels

Mo Ghile Mear on Flute - Health Worker Dedication Video

Directed by: Ann Marie Kirkup, Francis O'Neill, Pauric Dolan | Produced by: Ann Marie Kirkup, Francis O'Neill, Pauric Dolan | Starring: Ann Marie Kirkup, Francis O'Neill, Pauric Dolan | 2020 | Northern Ireland, UK

Short music documentary connecting Irish history, culture, family, clans, social distancing alternatives, trad music, irish flute, gaelic language learning, whimsy, wonder, mask wearing and dance to remember how important memory, honor, cherishing, action, integrity, sanitization, and singing is to human history, experience, and resiliency. A memorial to the essential workers and a wedge into how we will come out of this more aware, more conscious, and mindful of others.

Celebrating student nurse Xenia Koratzitis, pediatric nurse Sarah Lebo, specialist deceased Dr. Charles P. Lebo, and all the special persons taking action, ill or well who are essential and appreciated.  "Washing hands, masks protective gear, physical distancing, and thinking about others and how to stay safe and resilient".

These collaborators ....three people...unified by the virus, isolation, and contribution and dealing with it are my heroes.  Please enjoy this and pass it on.

Small video with masks.

Fun. Sad. Elegant.  Moving on Memorial Day Weekend 2020.

For More Information

www.commongroundni.org
Wearing the Insignia California Tartan, courtesy of Off Kilter Kilts honoring the Seer.org Curricula
<
>

Kobe Bean Bryant
Kobe Bryant was a professional basketball player whose life was cut short in a helicopter crash with his daughter Gigi and seven other parents and players on their way to his daughter's game.
My HERO, my mom, Ala Lungu by Nicoleta from Moldova
A Beautiful tribute to Ala Lungu by her daughter Nicoleta
My HERO is my mother, Ala Lungu by Nicoleta from Moldova
To my mind, a hero is the person who changed your life, made a difference, inspired you and you admire this person ... This hero is my mother, Ala Lungu.
Ella Giaime
Through Ella’s struggle and story the medical community is learning more about this rare disease that took her life.
Guardian Angel by Karolina Drozdowska, Unsung Hero
Karolina Drozdowska's mixed media artwork Guardian Angel is of Marek Kotański, a Polish charity worker who devoted his life to the disadvantaged populations
Princess Diana by Caeli Harp of Kentucky
Princess Diana developed an intense interest in AIDS and other illnesses
2:16
HIAS - For the Refugee
This film was produced for World Refugee Day, to publicise and spread awareness on HIAS' mission and values for the last 130 years.
Maggie Doyne
Maggie built a home and school for the children of Nepal and started the Blinknow organization.
Aids Hero: Austin Gutwein by Lindsey from Palmer, Massachusetts
"I'm not out there to find a cure for AIDS, I'm out there to help the kids who are orphaned by it"
Andeisha Farid
Andeisha Farid is the founder of Afghan Child Education and Caring Organization (AFCECO)
Terry Fox
Terry Fox a nation through his courage and tenacity.
Chen Shu-chu
Enabled many children to go to school.
Miep Gies
Risked her life to care for others
Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn was an actress, dancer and notable Ambassador for UNICEF who was dedicated helped children around the world.
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa devoted her life to the homeless and dying in India.
Jeni Stepanek
Jeni Stepanek is an ambassador for Muscular Dystrophy who continues to spread her son Mattie's message of peace.
Florence Kelley
Florence Kelley was an outspoken leader against child labor.
Ann Armstrong-Dailey and Children's Hospice International
Ann Armstrong-Dailey and Children's Hospice International meet the special needs of children with life-threatening conditions.
William J. Meyers
William J. Meyers taught the importance of taking time to enjoy LIFE, with music, art, laughter and friends.
Leo A Strutner
Leo A Strutner believed that if you love the people around you, the love will return to you as happiness.