Narrative

My Haggan Dream

Directed by: Rob Sams, Laura Sams | 2016 | USA | 8:16

On the island of Saipan, a young girl's mysterious dream about a haggan, or green sea turtle, leads her to investigate the sea turtles that live around her home. Join her adventure to find turtles, which leads to a wonderful birthday wish.

For More Information

NOAA
<
>

13:20
Hideaway
Short film by Cal Croft about childhood friendships that shines light on the issue of domestic violence.
10:13
Between Us
Between Us is the story of Angela’s life, the one she has and the one she wishes she could have.
11:39
Let the stories be true [Que sean verdad los cuentos]
Gregorio is a 6 year old boy, who under the hope that he will be rich in brief time, he promise to his grandpa buy him a new radio; to his father a new desk so he can work; and to her mother a real space suit for her new play. But he does not know what really goes on with them.
7:05
Hero Complex
Marlow is the new kid in school and finds it hard to be recognized, especially with popular bullies around! As we all know, the only one way to beat a villain is to become a superhero!
3:00
Mumpsimus and Halcyon Discord
If you are a young person experiencing mental ill health and homelessness, life is far from a walk in the park.
5:14
DODGED
A compelling anti-bullying story from Thailand.
10:11
Laurie's Day
The film follows Tory and her brother Dean as they struggle to say goodbye to their mother on her final day.
4:47
Female Genital Mutilation
Female Genital Mutilation is a harmful traditional that must be stop; therefore most countries have passed a bill banning its practice as in the case of Senegal.
My Hero - My Dad
Veterinarians Are Heroes
Under the Stars
With his parents’ break up at the forefront of his mind, a young boy seeks escape and someone to talk to. Without a male figure in his life, he seeks solace under the stars with a message for his Grandad, who doesn’t need to reply, but just to listen. They are not so far from here.
Best Friend
After moving across the country a little girl finds more than a best friend when her parents let her adopt a dog.
B R E A T H L E S S
An inspiring journey that dives deep into the reflection of one man coming to terms with the breathtaking nature of time.
5:35
Fear
When fears grow big and hopes get small, a little boy seeks helps from the least likely superhero.
7:02
The Anniversary
Estelle tries to bring Oliver out of his gloom and they end up having an unexpected night of fun and childish games, as they reconnect and support each other through their grief over a tragic loss.
4:46
The Monster in my Head
A girl stands up to the negative voice inside her head.
Dad
A Mexican widower and son's relationship is put to the test when the son discovers his dad's most intimately kept secret.
G.I. José
WARNING - This film is recommended for mature audiences - it contains strong language and violence -viewer discretion advised. A Mexican-American U.S. Army soldier comes back home and has a dilemma.
8:00
Dear John
A child who was diagnosed with hearing loss and an attending speech impairment writes a letter to his elder brother a couple of years after his miraculous recovery. He shares his experiences; many of which were once shut within his unpleasant solitude.
5:03
The Dream
A young man with big dreams, meets with his school counselor as he struggles to live in a world of violence and riots.