Narrative

My Haggan Dream

Directed by: Rob Sams, Laura Sams | 2016 | USA | 8:16

On the island of Saipan, a young girl's mysterious dream about a haggan, or green sea turtle, leads her to investigate the sea turtles that live around her home. Join her adventure to find turtles, which leads to a wonderful birthday wish.

THIS FILM WON BEST OF FEST AND PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD IN THE 2017 INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL!

For More Information

NOAA
<
>

5:25
NO
A Chinese couple tricks a lost Chinese woman into believing they can’t speak Chinese.
A Brave and Startling Truth
Maya Angelou reads her poem "A Brave and Startling Truth" which she wrote in commemoration of the UN's 50th Anniversary, in 1995.
NARJES KHANALIZADEH
Dr. Sharareh Majd
Coronavirus Heroes
A Tribute to Bob Swaisgood
9:59
Today you , Tomorrow Me
A modern day 'Good Samaritan' story.
1:55
The Aged
An old man wants to tell a story to every passerby, but nobody is interested. Aditya, a boy learns his story and arranges a celebration and march-past for the old man.
7:21
Under Pressure
Garrett has to decide what he’s willing to sacrifice to get what he wants.
11:50
Polaroids
A young girl struggles to cope with the loss of her meaningful memories after an accident at school. However, with the help of her closest friends, she learns to accept her circumstances and enthusiastically discovers the world once again.
3:34
THE CHOICE
Two longtime friends reunite at school, and one friend has a choice to make, which could forever change his life.
2:39
THE MAGIC POWER
This film, based of the fortune, "Reveal to your sister she has magic powers" asks the question of what actual magic power we as humans have to defend ourselves against evil.
7:53
Raakh Ko Dhua
Raakh Ko Dhua is built around a major recurring theme in the song: faces. The narrative depicts the life of an acid attack victim and a victim of domestic violence.
4:44
When I Confronted the Teacher
A younger sister stands up for her older brother.
5:00
Car Pollution and the Air You Breathe
[This film] started out as a school project for my high school class, Art of Video, but it turned into much more. This film gave me my first experience at a film festival.
11:07
I'll Hide, You Seek
I'll Hide You Seek is literally and figuratively a story about being lost... and found. A story about being seen, and known.
13:20
Hideaway
Short film by Cal Croft about childhood friendships that shines light on the issue of domestic violence.
11:41
Between Us
Between Us is the story of Angela’s life, the one she has and the one she wishes she could have.
11:39
Let the stories be true [Que sean verdad los cuentos]
Gregorio is a 6 year old boy, who under the hope that he will be rich in brief time, he promise to his grandpa buy him a new radio; to his father a new desk so he can work; and to her mother a real space suit for her new play. But he does not know what really goes on with them.
7:05
Hero Complex
Marlow is the new kid in school and finds it hard to be recognized, especially with popular bullies around! As we all know, the only one way to beat a villain is to become a superhero!