Music Video

Put it Down

Directed by: Koolade Adekoya | Music Video | 2016 | USA | 3:30

PUT IT DOWN was written and recorded by Maya Claridge, in conjunction with Indasoul Records, Marc MDoc Williams, CRay, Blue Frame Productions, Global Publishing Group, MCProductions and WTManagement. Music written by Indasoul Records.

<
>

The Black National Anthem
Committed's version of the "Black National Anthem" as they commemorate Black History month.
3:39
America the Beautiful
Bringing friends together during this pandemic through virtual performances.
2:57
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
A music video for the effort — which aims to support musicians affected by the coronavirus outbreak — shows artists singing and playing in private.
Dexter Gordon Documentary - "More Than You Know"
Gordon's sound was commonly characterized as being "large" and spacious and he had a tendency to play behind the beat.
My Hero Dance
Make a Difference
This song is all about how me and you will come together as one and make a difference that other generations can benefit from.
yo mama
6:12
Vulnerable Rally | Rise
Vulnerable Rally is the backdrop of Mikey Pauker’s, RISE, which too is rallying cry for its listeners to rise up both in strength and in vulnerability.
7:53
Raakh Ko Dhua
Raakh Ko Dhua is built around a major recurring theme in the song: faces. The narrative depicts the life of an acid attack victim and a victim of domestic violence.
So Alone
In this project Lonnie tells the story of the obstacles and adversity he has had to overcome.
4:45
HAILSTORM
An animated music video for a dark sociopolitical climate and a vision of a transformed, brighter future.
5:37
Voz Libre
A U.S. teen travels to the U.S.-Mexico border and creates an original song and music video inspired by what he sees.
4:00
INVISIBLE
We're proud to unveil this beautiful anthem written and performed by Bishop Lamont and friends: NomaD, Angie Fisher, Josephine Rojer and Phil Lassiter to help end the cycle of homelessness in LA.
4:31
Find a Way
"Find a way" music produced by the BAYCAT Fall 2017 music performance class. Video produced by the BAYCAT Fall 2017 youth filmmaking class.
Soundiata Keita
A PLANET DIVIDED
Yacouba - The Village Fool (the man who stopped the desert)
Harry Dean Stanton Award @ Ace Hotel
Sacred
In light of the recent natural disasters and climate changes, now more than ever must we praise Mother Earth on a deeper level.
From Mt. Tamalpais to Fruitvale Station
"Either there's hope, or I am merely dreaming... "A diverse community unites in arts and activism to address the epidemic of police killings of people of color in this dynamic hip hop music video.