The hydrologic corridor

Dennis Karpes | Animation | 2016 | Netherlands | 2:06

Justdiggit jump starts landscape restoration programs by designing Hydrologic Corridors programs in countries in the continent of Africa that are affected by land degradation, desertification and drought.

<
>

5:30
Amazing Things Happen
This is an introduction to autism that aims to raise awareness among young non-autistic audiences, to stimulate understanding and acceptance in future generations.
UKA
Uka is a little girl who lives in a grey abandoned factory. While she's painting of of her canvas, she finds a way of changing how she sees the world.
Sea of Stories
Every place has a story. The sea has given us so many through out mankind’s history. In this tale a greedy Carolina planter steals a beautiful mermaid from her ocean home. Through her own power she is able to save herself, while her captor is oblivious the terrible fate that awaits him because of his selfish actions.
4:20
I am a #youngworker
I am a #youngworker combines worker experience and research data into a powerful and artistic animated story.
5:40
A Disease That Cures
A short animation around feelings to create safer spaces for young people.
2:06
The hydrologic corridor
An explanation of our system approach: the hydrologic corridor.
2:30
Exam Stress, Syrian Style
In Syria they take exam stress to a whole new level. This UNICEF commission for the 6th anniversary of the war is an innovative mix of paper models, drawing and CG graphics animated using motion capture.
4:06
In a Heartbeat
A closeted boy runs the risk of being outed by his own heart after it pops out of his chest to chase down the boy of his dreams.
2:30
Caminandes: Llamigos
It's winter in Patagonia, food is getting scarce. Koro the Llama engages with Oti the pesky penguin, in an epic fight over that last tasty berry.
Selfie Cat
Victoria, a 14 year old girl, tries desperately to take a selfie with her obese cat, Cupcake, in the hopes of winning a contest. The problem is, Cupcake urgently needs to get to his litter box.
10:00
Heavenkid
Two syblings start to play a board game and they accidentally click on a button that turns the boardgame inot a portal door that opens to a virtual reality world.
5:13
Keiro
A young girl travels with a gigantic creature which goes with her until she reaches adulthood.
3:45
Knight to Meet You
A knight fails to rescue a princess, but gains something else.
6:26
Nobody Nose Cleopatra
Irascible Cleopatra has a problem. Nobody can draw her nose to her satisfaction. Ahmes, an apprentice painter used to menial chores, is asked to take the master’s painting to the queen. At the palace, his troubles begin. The corridors resound with the screams of those who have disappointed Cleopatra!
5:00
A Song for the Whales
In a cold northern village, whose identity can only be found in a history of violence and blood, a young princess tries to help her brother to find his own way.
Dreamweaver
The Chippewa tribe believes that Asibikaashi, the spider woman, protects children from bad dreams at night by weaving dream catchers to hang above their heads while they sleep. In Dreamweaver, she teaches Namid, a scared eight year old Chippewa girl who suffers from nightmares, to overcome her fears.
4:59
Love Ain't Enough
8:08
Mitu
2:21
Trashonauts
A tired and grumpy space garbage man happens upon a magnetic alien puppy that changes his life forever.
10:03
Who Rules the Earth?