The Lighthouse

Mark Leschinsky | Mark Leschinsky | Documentary | 2017 | USA | 11:59

This is the film about my Hero, Nicholas Dale Frankovits, an Educator, Inventor, Artist, and the Founder of the National Museum of Education.

<
>

11:59
The Lighthouse
8:00
Dear John
A child who was diagnosed with hearing loss and an attending speech impairment writes a letter to his elder brother a couple of years after his miraculous recovery. He shares his experiences; many of which were once shut within his unpleasant solitude.
About Women Transforming Media
Women Transforming Media is as an initiative of The MY HERO Project, dedicated to profiling women who are transforming media, and the world. This initiative was made possible with the generous support of the American Association of University Women
Origami in Kathmandu
Chase Benson @ Laguna Hero Fest
3:20
My Hero - Call to Action
2:45
Stand Up
This song was written by Paul M. Eaton for his students at Girard College Lower School in response to their association with the National Liberty Museum and being exposed to their message of "Live Like A Hero".
Victor, my brother is my hero
It is about my brother who is my hero.
Erin Pennell
Lumpy Boy
The day Lumpy Boy and Rabbit Face became Superhero's.
2:59
Be a Little Boulder
Everybody has their purpose in life, even sticks and stones.
Forget the Beef, Bring the Peace PSA
Youth producers in the Baltimore Speaks Out! Program at Patterson Park Public Charter School express the importance of eliminating violence and bullying in their community.
Rowena Gerber (French)
On devrait donner à chaque enfant l’occasion d’influencer positivement la vie d’une personne donnée. Espérons que les adultes suivent cette voie
3:42
Sultana Elementary Pet Fair
Students from Sultana Elementary taking part in the MyHero Call to Action circle to support animal rights by organizing and hosting an informational Pet Fair to educate their local community.
TOUCHDOWN! with The Leader in Me
South Callaway 4th graders interview their heroes, the high school football team, to find out how they follow the 7 habits.
The Plastic Perils in an Elementary School Lunch
South Callaway students take a step in reducing the amount of plastic waste they produce. They offer alternatives to one-time use plastic items found in my students lunch bags.
1:36
Laguna Beach Eco Heroes: Zero Trash Laguna
Chip McDermott brings the community of Laguna Beach together to keep trash off the streets.
Parks & Rec
This film is dedicated to the Parks and Recreational Center in American Canyon, due to their outstanding influence on the town of American Canyon.
My hero is Ethan Limbach
My film is about my cousin Ethan Limbach who has leukemia.
My Hero - my grandpa
My hero is my grandpa