ORGANIZER

The WOJ Youth Reporter Award

Youth reporters in Middle and High School are invited to share inspiring short films on the theme of heroism!

Call for Entries - WOJ Youth Reporter Award
Credit: myhero

Learn about Esther Wojcicki in the short Documentary, WOJ!

WOJ!

Produced by:by Jeanne Meyers & Wendy Milette

Learn about author, educator and journalist Esther Wojcicki (WOJ)!

The 'Woj' Youth Reporter Award is sponsored in honor of Esther Wojcicki by Tract.app whose motto is "INNOVATE TO EDUCATE"

Tract
Credit: myhero

2021 WOJ YOUTH REPORTER AWARD [Sponsored by Tract.app]

HIGH SCHOOL CREATIVE - WINNER

AS AN ASTHMATIC
Credit: myhero

HIGH SCHOOL DOCUMENTARY WINNER

TRANSPARENCY: Becoming Oliver
Credit: myero

MIDDLE SCHOOL DOCUMENTARY WINNER

Thank a Hero: Maurice Hilleman
Credit: myhero

Inviting youth reporters to create short films on heroes making a positive difference in their community and the world.

Woj Youth Reporter Sizzle

Learn about the Woj Youth Reporter Award

This award is presented by Tract in honor of its co-founder Esther Wojcicki, an outstanding media arts educator, author and reporter. Short films, ten minutes and under must be submitted online to The MY HERO International Film Festival The Award comes with cash prizes up to 500. 

MY HERO has a rich library of short winning films to review and Media Arts Education resources to help those interested in creating work for this special prize.

The mission of The MY HERO Project is to use media, art and technology to celebrate the best humanity. MY HERO will not publish work that promotes hatred, violence, racism or sexism.

All work submitted must be original. We look forward to seeing your short films. For a student submission fee waiver please email [email protected]

FREE MEDIA ARTS EDUCATION RESOURCES TO GET YOU STARTED!

Organizer created on 5/27/2021 1:53:10 PM by Wendy Milette

Last edited 6/21/2022 8:53:15 PM by Wendy Milette