ORGANIZER

The WOJ Youth Reporter Award

Youth reporters in Middle and High School are invited to share inspiring short films on the theme of heroism!

ANNOUNCING THE 2022 WINNERS!

HIGH SCHOOL DOCUMENTARY WINNER

2022 iff woj jose rizal winner
Credit: myhero

MIDDLE SCHOOL DOCUMENTARY WINNER

2022 IFF WOJ MIDDLE CARL LUTZ WINNER
Credit: MYHERO

MIDDLE SCHOOL WOMEN HEROES WINNER

2022 IFF WOJ AMELIA EARHART WINNER
Credit: MYHERO
VIEW ALL OF THE 2022 - WOJ FINALISTS
Credit: myhero

The WOJ Youth Reporter Award celebrates youth reporters who are creating videos on heroes making a positive difference in their community and the world. This award is presented by Tract in honor of its co-founder Esther Wojcicki, an outstanding media arts educator, author and reporter.

Up to $500 Prize

ACCEPTING ONGOING SUBMISSIONS FOR 2023

Woj Youth Reporter Sizzle

Learn about the Woj Youth Reporter Award

Learn about Esther Wojcicki in the short Documentary, WOJ!

The 'Woj' Youth Reporter Award is sponsored in honor of Esther Wojcicki by Tract.app whose motto is "INNOVATE TO EDUCATE"

Tract
Credit: myhero

WOJ!

Produced by:by Jeanne Meyers & Wendy Milette
Esther Wojcicki shares her vision for a Moonshot Movement in Education.

VIEW THE AWARDS CEREMONY FOR THE 2021 WOJ Youth Reporter Awards

Produced by:The MY HERO Project
The WOJ Youth Reporter Award invites youth reporters to create short films on heroes making a positive difference in their community and the world. This award is presented by Tract in honor of its co-founder Esther Wojcicki, an outstanding media arts educator, author and reporter.

2021 WOJ YOUTH REPORTER AWARD [Sponsored by Tract.app]

HIGH SCHOOL CREATIVE - WINNER

AS AN ASTHMATIC
Credit: myhero

HIGH SCHOOL DOCUMENTARY WINNER

TRANSPARENCY: Becoming Oliver
Credit: myero

MIDDLE SCHOOL DOCUMENTARY WINNER

Thank a Hero: Maurice Hilleman
Credit: myhero

This award is presented by Tract in honor of its co-founder Esther Wojcicki, an outstanding media arts educator, author and reporter. Short films, ten minutes and under must be submitted online to The MY HERO International Film Festival The Award comes with cash prizes up to 500. 

MY HERO has a rich library of short winning films to review and Media Arts Education resources to help those interested in creating work for this special prize.

The mission of The MY HERO Project is to use media, art and technology to celebrate the best humanity. MY HERO will not publish work that promotes hatred, violence, racism or sexism.

All work submitted must be original. We look forward to seeing your short films. For a student submission fee waiver please email [email protected]

FREE MEDIA ARTS EDUCATION RESOURCES TO GET YOU STARTED!

Organizer created on 5/27/2021 1:53:10 PM by Wendy Milette

Last edited 11/18/2022 6:14:07 PM by Wendy Milette