Media Arts

Overview & Lesson Plans Production Cinematography Working With Images Working With Sound Post Production Exhibition Film Contest Winners

Exhibition

The final phase of the filmmaking process is Exhibition, when you have completed your film and are ready to share it with the world. Visit the Submit Your Film page for instructions on how to enter the MY HERO Short Film Festival.

Remember the Guidelines:

1. No hatred, violence or prejudice – we are looking for heroes who inspire us with the best in humanity.

2. No plagiarism or copying – work must be must be written in the participant's own words, not copied or copy/pasted. Artwork should be original.
  3. Credit all sources and include URLs
    Do not use generic credits like "Google" or "Yahoo" search engines. Text from other sources should appear with quotation marks and include a reference to the original source.
    - All online sources for info should be cited and linked.
  4. Related Links: Please include all online educational resources used to research the essay, artwork or short film. Sources should be "linked" in that section of the MY HERO Template.
    Example: The Library of Congress http://www.loc.gov

Before you enter your film in any competition or upload it to any online site, make sure that you have all of the necessary release forms on file:

Release Form (PDF - 40 KB)

Parental Consent Form (PDF – 144 KB)

How to Host a Hero Fest (PDF - 7.5 MB)