LESSON RESOURCE

Environmental Films Organized by Grade Level

Films appropriate for all grade levels

MY HERO Multimedia Ocean Conservation Resources for Elementary Students

By: Laura Nietzer

For Homeschooling and Virtual Education to Enrich Learning Connected to the UN Sustainability Goal #14 Life Below Water: Activities Included

Environmental Film Selections for Elementary Students

By: Laura Nietzer

Students watch a selection of curated films from the MY HERO Multimedia Library to enhance learning at home and school.

The Importance of Clean Water Around the World: Resources for Younger Students

By: Laura Nietzer
Resources for both younger and upper elementary students that highlight the need for access to fresh water for all as well as keeping water free from pollution. Resources are connected to Sustainable Development Goals #6 Clean Water and Sanitation and #14 Life Below Water.

Middle School: Environmental and Ocean Conservation Films

MY HERO Multimedia Ocean Conservation Resources for Middle School Students

By: Laura Nietzer

Environmental Films Selections for Middle School Students

By: Laura Nietzer

High School: Environmental and Ocean Conservation Films

Environmental Film Selections for High School Students

By: Laura Nietzer

Ocean Conservation Efforts Lesson Plans, Activities and Resources for High School

By: Laura Nietzer
Celebrate the Best of Humanity Working on Ocean Conservation:Learning Connected to the UN Sustainability Goal #14 Life Below Water

Elementary School: Environmental and Ocean Conservation Films

Organizer created on 4/1/2021 2:39:12 PM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 4/1/2021 2:43:07 PM by Laura Nietzer