VR

Generation Ocean: Sharks

Directed by: Dir: Kari Rosenberg, Jordan Nowlin | Angari Foundation | Short | 2021 | usa

"Experience the remarkable migration of thousands of blacktip sharks along the Florida coast! You'll be immersed working alongside Florida Atlantic University scientist Dr. Stephen Kajiura and the FAU Elasmobranch Lab team as they take to the sea and the sky to study some of South Florida's most exciting shark species.

Beyond providing an inside look at shark ecology and ongoing research on these important predators, the film was produced as an educational tool to be used in the classroom with complementary educational resources, activities and lesson plans. This content is currently in development and will be made available to educators at no cost via ANGARI Foundation’s Educator Resources Portal. If you are an educator and wish to be kept up to date on the Foundation's lesson development, future films and/or other educational programming, please register at https://angari.org/educator-registration​. "

For More Information

Angari