Narrative

Hero Complex

Directed by: Mohamad AlYamani | Produced by: Douglas Spain, Mohamad AlYamani | Starring: Max Chavarria, Eric Soto | Narrative | | 7:05

Marlow is the new kid in school and finds it hard to be recognized, especially with popular bullies around! As we all know, the only one way to beat a villain is to become a superhero!

<
>

The untold hero - Shiv Mehn
Martin Luther King, Jr. Film
5:25
NO
A Chinese couple tricks a lost Chinese woman into believing they can’t speak Chinese.
A Brave and Startling Truth
Maya Angelou reads her poem "A Brave and Startling Truth" which she wrote in commemoration of the UN's 50th Anniversary, in 1995.
NARJES KHANALIZADEH
Dr. Sharareh Majd
Coronavirus Heroes
A Tribute to Bob Swaisgood
9:59
Today you , Tomorrow Me
A modern day 'Good Samaritan' story.
1:55
The Aged
An old man wants to tell a story to every passerby, but nobody is interested. Aditya, a boy learns his story and arranges a celebration and march-past for the old man.
7:21
Under Pressure
Garrett has to decide what he’s willing to sacrifice to get what he wants.
11:50
Polaroids
A young girl struggles to cope with the loss of her meaningful memories after an accident at school. However, with the help of her closest friends, she learns to accept her circumstances and enthusiastically discovers the world once again.
3:34
THE CHOICE
Two longtime friends reunite at school, and one friend has a choice to make, which could forever change his life.
2:39
THE MAGIC POWER
This film, based of the fortune, "Reveal to your sister she has magic powers" asks the question of what actual magic power we as humans have to defend ourselves against evil.
7:53
Raakh Ko Dhua
Raakh Ko Dhua is built around a major recurring theme in the song: faces. The narrative depicts the life of an acid attack victim and a victim of domestic violence.
4:44
When I Confronted the Teacher
A younger sister stands up for her older brother.
5:00
Car Pollution and the Air You Breathe
[This film] started out as a school project for my high school class, Art of Video, but it turned into much more. This film gave me my first experience at a film festival.
11:07
I'll Hide, You Seek
I'll Hide You Seek is literally and figuratively a story about being lost... and found. A story about being seen, and known.
13:20
Hideaway
Short film by Cal Croft about childhood friendships that shines light on the issue of domestic violence.
11:41
Between Us
Between Us is the story of Angela’s life, the one she has and the one she wishes she could have.