Animation

In a Heartbeat

Directed by: Beth David, Esteban Bravo | Animation | 2017 | | 4:06

A closeted boy runs the risk of being outed by his own heart after it pops out of his chest to chase down the boy of his dreams.

© Beth David and Esteban Bravo 2017

Music by Arturo Cardelús arturocardelus.com/
Sound Design by Nick Ainsworth ainsworthsound.com/

<
>

3:49
Wings
When a young boy's toy airplane is stuck in a tree, he is forced to face his deepest fear: the fear of heights.
7:49
Amai & Sadako's Prayer
AN enchanting story of AMAI the bird of light.
5:15
Haenyo, the women of the sea
This film focuses on the life of the Haenyo, the diving women of Jeju in South Korea, with 7 idiomatic expressions from the island.
2:40
BLOOM
Olivia, a six year old girl, has a strange anomaly of growing flowers out of her green hair.
9:33
Færing
Sindre lives in Norway in a small village by the sea. He often visits Inger, the shipwright of the village, and watches her as she works. She is building a traditional wooden boat and that fascinates Sindre.
2:39
Beginning of Community
A short animation on the importance of community beginning with family.
Hangul was Created
Maria the Ballerina
5:30
Amazing Things Happen
This is an introduction to autism that aims to raise awareness among young non-autistic audiences, to stimulate understanding and acceptance in future generations.
UKA
Uka is a little girl who lives in a grey abandoned factory. While she's painting of of her canvas, she finds a way of changing how she sees the world.
Sea of Stories
Every place has a story. The sea has given us so many through out mankind’s history. In this tale a greedy Carolina planter steals a beautiful mermaid from her ocean home. Through her own power she is able to save herself, while her captor is oblivious the terrible fate that awaits him because of his selfish actions.
4:20
I am a #youngworker
Many people think that young workers are working just for extra money for clothes, phones, or going out. But in reality, they work to support their families, make less than previous generations, and experience a higher unemployment rate than other workers. Young workers are the future of the country’s workforce– what happens to them has huge implications for how work is changing today. I am a #youngworker combines worker experience and research data into a powerful and artistic animated story.
5:40
A Disease That Cures
A short animation around feelings to create safer spaces for young people.
2:06
The hydrologic corridor
An explanation of our system approach: the hydrologic corridor.
2:30
Exam Stress, Syrian Style
In Syria they take exam stress to a whole new level. This UNICEF commission for the 6th anniversary of the war is an innovative mix of paper models, drawing and CG graphics animated using motion capture.
4:06
In a Heartbeat
2:30
Caminandes: Llamigos
It's winter in Patagonia, food is getting scarce. Koro the Llama engages with Oti the pesky penguin, in an epic fight over that last tasty berry.
Selfie Cat
Victoria, a 14 year old girl, tries desperately to take a selfie with her obese cat, Cupcake, in the hopes of winning a contest. The problem is, Cupcake urgently needs to get to his litter box.
10:00
Heavenkid
Two syblings start to play a board game and they accidentally click on a button that turns the boardgame inot a portal door that opens to a virtual reality world.
5:13
Keiro
A young girl travels with a gigantic creature which goes with her until she reaches adulthood.