Professional

Won't You Be My Neighbor [Trailer]

Directed by: Morgan Neville | Focus Features | Production Company: Tremolo Productions | Starring: Mr. Fred Rogers | Documentary | 2018 | USA

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? takes an intimate look at America’s favorite neighbor: Mister Fred Rogers. A portrait of a man whom we all think we know, this emotional and moving film takes us beyond the zip-up cardigans and the land of make-believe, and into the heart of a creative genius who inspired generations of children with compassion and limitless imagination.

For More Information

Won't You Be My Neighbor | Feature Film website
Tremolo Productions
<
>

RBG [Trailer]
At the age of 84, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has developed a breathtaking legal legacy while becoming an unexpected pop culture icon.
Won't You Be My Neighbor [Trailer]
Won’t You Be My Neighbor? takes an intimate look at America’s favorite neighbor: Mister Fred Rogers.
1 minute
The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia [Trailer]
The myths, the stigmas, the truths, of dyslexia revealed.
Supercharging the Classroom: Using Technology to Support Personalized Learning
Sal Khan founded a school on the same principles of personalization that drove the success of his YouTube tutorials.
5:54
Bella Gaia VR
BELLA GAIA is an unprecedented NASA-powered immersive experience that communicates without words.
4:46
Reunited: A Short Film about Music and the Human Spirit
In this uplifting short film, directed by Max Thurlow and Nick Trumble, Noisey meets 93 year old jazz pianist Edward Hardy.
8:16
My Haggan Dream
On the island of Saipan, a young girl's mysterious dream about a haggan, or green sea turtle, leads her to investigate the sea turtles that live around her home. Join her adventure to find turtles, which leads to a wonderful birthday wish.
2:22
A Magical Place
In South Sudan, school is a magical place.
1:58
Nature is Speaking - Julia Roberts is Mother Nature
The voice of mother nature motivates us to listen and act on her behalf.
Love Has No Labels
The Love Has No Labels campaign challenges us to open our eyes to our bias and prejudice and work to stop it in ourselves, others and institutions.
5:58
A Case for Dreaming
This short 6 min film explores the creative and emotional importance of&hellip;.letting our brains do nothing.
Always a Family
On September 11th, 2001, Michael Trinidad called Monique Ferrer from the 103rd floor of the World Trade Center's North Tower to say one last goodbye.
7:24
Defying Death in South Sudan
Defying death in South Sudan. Featuring Humanitarian Hero Award Winner Ken Payumo.
3:11
I'll take it from here... Because I'm a Girl
One in three girls around the world is denied an education by the daily realities of poverty, conflict or discrimination.
4.22
Eagle Eyes
Overcoming a history of traumatic violence, Ruth Buendía united the Asháninka people in a powerful campaign against large-scale dams that would have once again uprooted indigenous communities still recovering from Peru’s devastating civil war.
6 minutes
A Woman's Place is in the Lab
A historical look at the long road for women in science. Following the outstanding career of Dr. Gail Brown, PhD. Renowned Scientist.
7 min
A Good American: The Times of Ron Kovic [excerpt]
Loretta Smith documents the amazing journey of Ron Kovic, a Vietnam war veteran and a world renowned activist. In this excerpt, Ron recalls how he got his start as a peace activist.
5:36
Brian Cox
Brian Cox, Senior Director for the South Park Recreation Center,transformed a broken neighborhood.
5:34
Adarsha and Apoorva
Adarsha and Apoorva are two siblings on a mission to help with farming projects in India and garden projects in the US.
6:37
Right To Play [Excerpt]
Olympian Johann Olav Koss embarked on a remarkable journey to use sports to improve the lives of African children.