Animation

Amai & Sadako's Prayer

Directed by: Fauzia Minallah | Produced by: ANT Hiroshima | Animation | 2018 | Pakistan | 7:49

Amai the bird of light takes her friends Babai and Janoo on an exciting adventure . Through this adventure they meet Bibi a girl from a war torn country And Amai tells them about Sadako, another innocent victim of war. Through this adventure they learn about Hope, forgiveness and peace.

For More Information

Funkor News
<
>

Animals
The Ocean That We Want To Know
8:33
Hold the Sun in Your Hands: The Erika Jacoby Story
Created by students from across Los Angeles with Holocaust Survivor Erika Jacoby and Filmmaker Mentor C. Lily Ericsson.
3:49
Wings
When a young boy's toy airplane is stuck in a tree, he is forced to face his deepest fear: the fear of heights.
7:49
Amai & Sadako's Prayer
Amai the bird of light takes her friends on an exciting adventure where they learn about Hope, forgiveness and peace.
7:02
DROPS
The greatness of their existence is revealed when the sun comes out and they find that there is nothing to be afraid of.
5:15
Haenyo, the women of the sea
This film focuses on the life of the Haenyo, the diving women of Jeju in South Korea, with 7 idiomatic expressions from the island.
2:40
BLOOM
Olivia, a six year old girl, has a strange anomaly of growing flowers out of her green hair.
9:33
Færing
Sindre lives in Norway in a small village by the sea. He often visits Inger, the shipwright of the village, and watches her as she works. She is building a traditional wooden boat and that fascinates Sindre.
2:39
Beginning of Community
A short animation on the importance of community beginning with family.
Hangul was Created
Maria the Ballerina
5:30
Amazing Things Happen
This is an introduction to autism that aims to raise awareness among young non-autistic audiences, to stimulate understanding and acceptance in future generations.
UKA
Uka is a little girl who lives in a grey abandoned factory. While she's painting of of her canvas, she finds a way of changing how she sees the world.
Sea of Stories
Every place has a story. The sea has given us so many through out mankind’s history. In this tale a greedy Carolina planter steals a beautiful mermaid from her ocean home. Through her own power she is able to save herself, while her captor is oblivious the terrible fate that awaits him because of his selfish actions.
4:20
I am a #youngworker
Many people think that young workers are working just for extra money for clothes, phones, or going out. But in reality, they work to support their families, make less than previous generations, and experience a higher unemployment rate than other workers. Young workers are the future of the country’s workforce– what happens to them has huge implications for how work is changing today. I am a #youngworker combines worker experience and research data into a powerful and artistic animated story.
5:40
A Disease That Cures
A short animation around feelings to create safer spaces for young people.
2:06
The hydrologic corridor
An explanation of our system approach: the hydrologic corridor.
2:30
Exam Stress, Syrian Style
In Syria they take exam stress to a whole new level. This UNICEF commission for the 6th anniversary of the war is an innovative mix of paper models, drawing and CG graphics animated using motion capture.
4:06
In a Heartbeat
A closeted boy runs the risk of being outed by his own heart after it pops out of his chest to chase down the boy of his dreams.