GLOBAL EXCHANGE

I am the Art Director and Webmaster for MY HERO. I started designing flash and graphics for the project over 10 years ago and have grown up along computers, breaking new ground in the field of multimedia. In 1994, when I was only 12, I published my own newsletters to friends and family and appeared on NBC as inventor of the year for the world's first 'Interactive Resume' CD-ROM application. When my mentor Gary Birch, a dean at the Laguna College of Art and Design, saw my talent he asked me to help teach his advanced multimedia classes. There, I was introduced to Jeanne Meyers and The MY HERO Project.

Since working for MY HERO, I have created over 40 Flash features for almost every category and special event featured on the site. In both 2004 and 2005, I was recognized for the work on the website with prestigious Webby awards. The Wheel of Faith (pictured right) was nominated for it's unique combination of interactive elements with educational links. Most of the features can be found on the thematic calendar which highlights many of my Flash features relating to different events throughout the year.

As a musician and producer, I am no stranger to sound engineering, either. I have recorded and published 4 hip-hop albums from my home studio label, ochiphop.com. This unique skillset has enabled me to create rich mulimedia content for MY HERO, including special effects and music videos for use throughout the site and at the annual MY HERO Short Film Festival. You can also find me performing with my two hip hop acts throughout Southern California, opening for artists such as Too Short and Mickey Avalon at venues like The House of Blues and the Knitting Factory.

Flash Venom is my exclusive production studio, specializing in bleeding edge, internet-focused multimedia production. With clients ranging from start-ups, to Fortune 500s, challenges are never in short-supply. With over 15 years of experience, I know my way around any technical obstacle - from interface design logic to advanced programming applications.

I am available for mentoring bright, young individuals in a vast range of skill sets. My specific areas of expertese include Flash Actionscripting, advanced Photoshop techniques, audio production in Reason and Logic, programming in Dreamweaver, and special effects in Blender, After Effects, and Motion 3.